|New Cars » New Lincoln Toronto » 2013 Lincoln Navigator Toronto
2013 Lincoln Navigator Toronto
The 2013 Lincoln Navigator 5.4L V8 is smooth, responsive, and Flex-Fuel capable.
The multi-link independent rear suspension lets each rear wheel respond independently to the bumps and jolts that inevitably occur. The refined Lincoln Navigator delivers excellent handling by easily maintaining its composure over uneven road surfaces.
Available Control Trac® 4-Wheel-Drive (4WD) System enhances traction on slippery surfaces and improved handling on dry roads. Because all four wheels grip the road, you'll also notice the difference if you're towing a boat or trailer.
2013 Lincoln Navigator
Offers the luxuries of space with no compromise for up to eight passengers across three rows of comfortable seating. And when at times carrying cargo takes precedence, you can fold down the 3rd-row PowerFold® seats or both the 2nd and 3rd rows. Maximum load space behind the 1st-row seats is 103.3 cu. ft. in the Lincoln Navigator and 128.2 cu. ft. in the extended-length Lincoln Navigator L.* Few vehicles on the road today can match the towing capacity that Lincoln Navigator provides -- up to 9,000 pounds (4x2)
2013 Lincoln Navigator has six standard airbags, strategically placed to help protect you and your passengers.* There are dual-stage front seat airbags, front seat-mounted side airbags, and side curtain airbags (part of the Safety Canopy® System)* that deploy from the headliner on both sides of the vehicle. A rollover sensor activates the side curtain airbags in the event of a rollover or certain side-impact collisions.
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tether anchors for CHildren) consists of a top tether anchor point and two rigid bars where the seat cushion meets the seat back. LATCH helps make proper installation of up to three child safety seats easy.
911 Assist™ is one of the many features of the Lincoln SYNC® connectivity system that comes standard in Lincoln Navigator. By using your mobile phone, 911 Assist helps put you directly in touch with a 911 operator, bypassing intermediary call centers. And if you're unable to speak, the system delivers an urgent message to the emergency operator. The system is triggered when an airbag is deployed
- Voice-activated SYNC® with AppLink ,Now SYNC AppLink lets you enjoy all the great benefits of SYNC plus voice-control with some of your favorite mobile apps.
• Stay in touch with the people in your life with hands-free calling on Bluetooth-enabled phones.25
• Have incoming text messages read aloud to you.
• Stay entertained with your portable media controlled by simple voice commands.
• SYNC Services provides SYNC turn-by-turn directions to anywhere you want to go.
• Do all of it without taking your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
- Voice-Activated Navigation System The available Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link combines Global Positioning System (GPS) technology with 3D mapping to provide voice-guided turn-by-turn voice directions. You get continuously updated directions, information on weather, traffic delays and alternative route suggestions, local gas prices, movie listings, sports scores, and more.* Included with the system is a 10GB digital jukebox for accessing music files. View a DVD movie on the navigation screen when the vehicle is in Park. And that's not all. Enjoy crystal clear HD Radio™ available from stations equipped with HD transmission capability.
- HD Radio™ receives digital broadcasting, giving CD-quality sound to FM radio and the sound of FM quality to AM stations. FM Multicasting allows stations to broadcast additional channels, providing more creative and diverse content to suit your listening preference. HD Radio is a feature of the Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link.
MyKey® is an innovative system that can help the inexperienced driver be more responsible. Important safety features, such as the Belt-Minder® warning chime, stay activated until the safety belts are buckled. Also, the audio system sound remains muted. MyKey can be set to place limits on speed (to 80 miles per hour) and audio volume (to 45 percent of maximum). The low fuel light comes on sooner (75 miles to empty instead of 50). The few minutes it takes to program a MyKey ignition key through the vehicle's message center will help bring you hours of additional peace of mind.
- Dual Headrest DVD System The available Dual Headrest DVD Entertainment System features two 7-inch color LCD wide-screen monitors built into the front-row head restraints. The monitors have top-slot-loading players, two dual-channel infrared headphones and a remote control. Passengers can watch a different movie on each screen or the same movie on both screens. A dealer-installed accessory.*
- Rear View Camera A rear view camera comes standard in Lincoln Navigator. Activated automatically when you shift into reverse, it can alert you to certain objects that are behind your vehicle. It can also be a helpful assistant when you're connecting a trailer. A video image is displayed on the navigation screen, with red, green and yellow guidelines providing an easy reference for how far an object is behind you.
- THX® II Certified 5.1 Surround Audio System THX® II certification standards, along with high-quality HD radio reception, deliver an exceptional stereo surround sound experience in the Lincoln Navigator. The system features 14 speakers (including a subwoofer) and an awesome 600 watts of power
New Lincoln Dealer ,
Ajax, Agincourt,Thornhill, Scarborough,Aurora, Barrie,
Belleville, Bolton, Bowmanville,Bracebridge, Bramalea, Brampton, Brantford, Brighton, Brooklin, Burlington, Caledon, Caledonia, Cambridge, Cayuga, Charlton, Chelmsford, Claremont,Clarington, Cobourg, Cochrane, Colborne, Collingwood, Cookstown,Dundas, Etobicoke, Huntsville, Keswick, Kingston, Kitchener, Kleinburg, Lindsay, Listowel, Markham, Meaford, Midland, Milton, Mississauga,Newcastle, Newmarket, North York, Oakville,Orangeville, Orillia, Oshawa, Owen Sound,Parry Sound,Peterborough, Pickering, Port Elgin, Port Perry, Prescott, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Trenton, Unionville, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Walkerton, Wasaga Beach,Waterdown, Waterloo, Wawa, Welland, Whitby, Woodbridge, Woodstock